A 2020 Feminine Leadership Mastermind for Visionary Women
Empower Your Mission with Sacred Alchemy
In this new age, it is possible for a larger proportion of women to embody the leadership capacity and healing medicine that was once reserved for an exclusive priestess class.
This is your invitation to step into an uplifting and inspiring reframe of the Feminine – applied to leadership, applied to spiritual development and applied to sexuality/relationship. (We must address this topic holistically, so that you can make a deeper connection to that which life is calling you to become AND liberate the life force required to enable your mission.)
My vision is for you to have both the personalised support of one to one coaching and mentoring plus the transformational magic that occurs in a group.
For this eight month journey, I’ll be creating a safe container for deep inner work, with a high degree of private attention.
The journey will include:
- healing of feminine shadows and wounds, which act as an inner glass ceiling
- strengthening your connection to the life force of your purpose
- clarifying your next calling
- nurturing your energetic well-being, a necessary foundation for leadership in the changing, turbulent times that we face
- awakening and developing your spiritual perspective and capacity to hold power
- restoring lost confidence
- blessing failures, mistakes and relational wounds that have impacted your work
- taming and training intuition
- offering the tools to enable ongoing self-mastery
- empowering your understanding of the connection between sexuality and spirituality
- attending to finishing touches, including a very special colour and vibration analysis to ensure that your outer presentation reflects your inner mission, making it much easier for your message to be heard and taken seriously
I believe that each of us has a deep knowing of our potential. But, along the path of unfolding into it, many of us take detours and time out, in the process losing touch with important and valuable parts of ourselves.
I’d be the last person to suggest that such detours have been taken in error, because I’ve taken my share of them, from entering into and then over-staying in relationships that were draining, to, more intentionally, taking time out when my daughter and elderly parents needed me, not to mention taking on projects that made practical and financial sense but, felt soul destroying.
While I’d make some of those choices all over again, I also know that there were times when I was unwittingly, and probably unnecessarily, self-sacrificing. And certainly, there are many things I’d do differently if I knew back then what I know now!
However, if I had done things differently, I might have missed an amazing journey of awakening and liberation, which is the success in my adult life that I’m most proud of.
In addition to my coaching and leadership training, I’ve followed a Feminine tantric yogini pathway for many years and I will be making the fruits of that journey available including a number of the practices, which are not available outside of carefully selected groups (which this one will be.)
There will be ongoing enrolment to this programme. However, to be in from the beginning, you will need to sign up before 21 March 2020.
I will be speaking to all applicants personally. Please contact me to arrange to hear more.
Your own inner daemon knows whether you are one of the women who is meant to prioritise this journey in 2020.
If so, please bring your dark and your light, your pain and your joy, your deepest, most vulnerable longings and your false mask. Be prepared for powerful processes and a truly inspiring year.
p.s. This journey has 2 parts. Part A, Your Vision Quest, is intensive and transformational, private work with me. For Part B, Your Path of Feminine Expression, participants will come together as a group. There is a 5 day retreat (scheduled early June) and a 3 day retreat (scheduled early October). During Part B there will also be group Zoom calls and supervised, personal tasks and practices.
Part A – 2 months (begin anytime between January and April – early starters have bonus access to me ie. over a longer period)
Part B – 6 months (June – November)