The greatest tragedy is to live out someone else’s life, thinking it was your own. David Whyte
In 1998, I moved from London to Surrey as a newly single mother, following a marriage in which, according to my friends, I had disappeared and become inaccessible.
A few years later I went through an incredibly costly divorce – both financially and emotionally.
I had moved to Surrey with the resolve to live in harmony with nature, honouring my body, my desires and my intuition. In particular I was determined to change my relationship ‘fortune.’
I wish I could say that resolve was all it took.
Despite all the personal work I did on myself, old patterns seemed to repeat, albeit in more subtle ways. I couldn’t understand why each man became increasingly unavailable… or increasingly controlling, the longer we dated.
Of course, I knew I was the only common ingredient in the situations. But I did not know what I was doing wrong. Was it my behaviour? Was it my choices? Or was there, as female folklore suggests, an extreme shortage of emotionally competent men?
What About You?
Maybe, like me, you thought you could make your relationships better by working hard at communication.
Maybe you’ve told yourself that if you just set better boundaries, you wouldn’t keep running into the same problems.
After all, you believe that relationships aren’t meant to be easy. Right? So one of your patterns is to make a lot of effort and keep working on them…
If this sounds like you, it’s time we talked.
I know you’re an amazing woman. You’re competent and responsible, with passions, ideals and ambitions.
You want to be a whole woman – a mother, a lover, a professional – while also being valued just for being you.
But despite your ideals, you’ve found yourself in relationships that seemed promising at the start but, did not live up to your expectations. Chances are that you’ve recently ended such a relationship.
Maybe you were talking about a bigger commitment – marriage or moving in together.
But then you got honest with yourself.
You “woke up” and realized that once again you had compromised who you are. You knew that you were about to get yourself more deeply entangled with a person and situation that could take you down in some way.
Now, you’re disappointed – perhaps more with yourself than with anyone else. You’ve had enough.
If you don’t want more of the same, you have one of two choices:
- Write off dating and relationships and stay single for the rest of you life (even though you deeply love companionship, intimacy and connection).
- Discover what still remains hidden to you with regard to your relationship history. And, learn what needs to be done to change the patterns.
Introducing Relational Mastery
If you have decided to take the path of finally figuring this out, but aren’t sure how, I’d like to introduce you to Relational Mastery. This programme holds the keys to the life and love you want. And it’s been specifically designed to address the needs and concerns of women who have been otherwise successful in their lives and work.
If this programme is right for you, it is an essential luxury – like sensuous, organic, dark chocolate, the gorgeous scent of essential oils, the touch of silk on your skin or the cool sand beneath your feet on a summer evening beach walk.
It’s time to restore your energies and learn the secrets of ‘right relationship.’
There is a brief outline below of the programme’s alluring, divine, earthy, luscious, promising, and ravishing content, which will be tailored to your specific objectives and needs.
You will find this journey to be natural, nurturing, perceptive, provocative, relaxing, refreshing and renewing. You may have a few more adjectives afterwards.
Please book a free of charge exploratory conversation so that we can discuss your situation and objectives.
If it seems a good fit for us to work together, I will look forward to guiding you through this journey of awakening to a level of knowing and being that either:
1) magnetises the right relationship
2) brings peace, acceptance and enjoyment of being single, while you continue on this journey, confident that you will know when the time is right to resume dating.
Relational Mastery Journey
Your relationship to relationship.
The programme begins with the creation of a strong foundation. We’ll be reviewing your relationship history and identifying patterns. You will also take a guided inner journey to meet your Beloved, a pre requisite step to creating the fertile ground for such a relationship to happen.
Your relationship to yourself
If you have been prioritizing the needs of others, it’s likely that parts of you remain hidden, untended and/or unheard. You may have done a lot of work on yourself. But it is now time to broaden the context, deepen understanding of who you are and how you express yourself through relationships. This module has some esoteric content including astrological insight (which gives context to your patterns) and tantric wisdom teachings.
Cutting of ties
We’ll be considering anything that may be preventing you from moving forwards including past connections that feel incomplete, vicious cycles that you may find yourself in from time to time and heartbreak that remains unhealed. The time has come to move forward with kindness and forgiveness, starting with yourself. This can be challenging. But it is essential.
Becoming the Queen of your realm
At this stage of the programme you will be called to step into your power, to establish the terms and conditions of your relationships and clear the points of view that may make it difficult to establish and hold boundaries.
Path of freedom
The outcome of the programme is a particular type of freedom that includes: the freedom of self expression, the freedom to state boundaries, the freedom to know your sexual potential, the freedom of choice, the freedom of clear seeing and freedom from binding patterns and misplaced loyalties.
- You will have a map to guide your ongoing unfolding into the embrace of the sensuous, deep Feminine, partnered by the deep Masculine.
- You will have practices that work with your personal feminine power strengths for your continuing exploration and evolution.
- You will feel more complete and happy within yourself, which may change the type of partner you look for – or the type of relationship you enter into. And if you are in a partnership, you may find it changes – for the better.
- Your broader vision for relationship includes your commitment to your work and your children. You will feel more grounded, more connected and more able to stay in your own energy field.
- You will understand the basic natural laws of energy including laws of attraction and the esoteric principles of right relationship.
- Most importantly, your natural, innate sexual/creative/shakti energy will be flowing and guiding your life.
The journey features:
- Weekly coaching calls
- Daily connection during critical stages of your journey
- Practices to support your objectives
- Recorded meditations/visualisations to support the healing content
- Leading edge tools of Awakening Coaching and Deeper Love Coaching plus energy practices from the Feminine tantric wisdom traditions, in which I have been training for more than 10 years.
- Other supportive, educational content