The whole point of being alive is to evolve into the complete person you were intended to be. ∼ Oprah Winfrey
In 1998, I moved from London to Surrey as a newly single mother, following a marriage in which, according to my friends, I had disappeared and become inaccessible.
A few years later I went through an incredibly costly divorce – both financially and emotionally.
I had moved to Surrey with the resolve to live in harmony with nature, honouring my body, my desires and my intuition. In particular I was determined to change my relationship ‘fortune.’
I wish I could say that resolve was all it took.
Despite all the personal work I did on myself, old patterns seemed to repeat, albeit in more subtle ways.
That’s not to say all my experiences were bad. Far from it. I’ve learned from the highs and from the lows.
The truth is that there are no guarantees about outcome, whenever you or I enter a new connection. However, through an illuminating journey, each of us can evolve to the point that we are well resourced to date, create and even end a relationship, when appropriate, without suffering the devastating losses that have caused us to back away from believing that the relationship we want is actually possible.
Is this you?
I know you’re an amazing woman. You’re competent and responsible, with passions, ideals and ambitions.
You want to be a whole woman – a mother, a lover, a professional – while also being valued just for being you.
But despite your ideals, you’ve found yourself in relationships that seemed promising at the start but, did not live up to your expectations.
Maybe the man became increasingly unavailable… or increasingly controlling…. the longer you dated.
Chances are that such a relationship has ended recently.
Whether it was a short term disappointment or a relationship that was moving towards a bigger commitment – such as marriage or moving in together, the pain of loss has probably hit you hard.
Now, you are reviewing what went wrong and what you might have done differently from the beginning.
Maybe you ignored some red flags and gave him the benefit of the doubt. Now you see the questions you might have asked, but didn’t.
Maybe, you think you should have worked harder at communication.
Or, maybe you’ve told yourself that if you had just set better boundaries, there would have been a different outcome.
After all, you believe that relationships aren’t meant to be easy. Right? So, one of your patterns is to make a lot of effort and keep working on them…
The effort is exhausting. The lack of true support is disheartening. The endings are painful and sometimes turn toxic.
You wonder if the real problem, as female folklore suggests, is an extreme shortage of emotionally competent men. In which case, you are probably asking whether relationships are worth your effort at all. Maybe its better to stay single? At least, then, you are in control of your own life. At least, then, no one can take you down.
Whatever the unique details of your story, you have sustained enough pain, along with a continuing longing to be truly ‘met’ in love that you are looking for help.
You are done with the ways in which you might be compromising yourself. You’ve had enough.
You don’t want more of the same, which leaves you with one of two choices:
- Write off dating and relationships and stay single for the rest of your life (even though you deeply love companionship, intimacy and connection).
- Discover what still remains hidden to you with regard to your relationship story and stop allowing old patterns that are now past their ‘sell by’ date to control your life – in devastating ways. This takes courage. But if you are ready, it’s time we talked.
Introducing Relational Mastery
If you have decided to take the path of finally figuring this out, but aren’t sure how, I’d like to introduce you to Relational Mastery. This programme contains key practical and spiritual teachings about love, sexuality and masculine and feminine energy. It’s been specifically designed to address the needs and concerns of competent, interesting women whose friends reassure them that they are ‘good catches.’
If this programme is right for you, it is an essential luxury – like sensuous, organic, dark chocolate, the gorgeous scent of essential oils, the touch of silk on your skin or the cool sand beneath your feet on a summer evening beach walk.
It’s time to restore your energies, evolve beyond your relationship wounds and master love – and letting go.
There is a brief outline below of the programme’s alluring, divine, earthy, luscious, promising, and ravishing content, which will be tailored to your specific objectives and needs.
You will find this journey to be natural, nurturing, perceptive, provocative, relaxing, refreshing and renewing. You may have a few more adjectives afterwards.
Please book a free of charge exploratory conversation so that we can discuss your situation and objectives.
If it seems a good fit for us to work together, I will look forward to guiding you through this journey of awakening and transformation of self sabotaging patterns that either:
1) brings a new level of confidence when dating, including feeling safe, as well as more solid in your alliance with inner wisdom.
2) brings peace, acceptance and enjoyment of being single, while you continue on this journey, honouring your deepest desires, while confident that you will know when the time is right to resume dating.
Relational Mastery Journey
Create and sustain a new connection to the Powers of Love to transform your relationship and dating outcomes.
Your relationship to relationship.
The programme begins with the creation of a strong foundation. We’ll be reviewing your relationship stories and identifying patterns. It’s likely that there is something you have not yet realised. I have a powerful process to elicit the so-called core wound that your stories revolve around. You will also take a guided inner journey to meet your Beloved, a pre requisite step to creating the fertile ground for such a relationship to happen.
Your relationship to yourself
If you have been prioritizing the needs of others, it’s likely that parts of you remain hidden, untended and/or unheard. You may have done a lot of work on yourself. But it is now time to broaden the context, deepen understanding of who you are and how you express yourself through relationships. This module has some esoteric content including astrological insight (which gives context to your patterns).
Cutting of ties
We’ll be considering anything that may be preventing you from moving forwards including past connections that feel incomplete, vicious cycles that you may find yourself in from time to time and heartbreak that remains unhealed. The time has come to move forward with kindness and forgiveness, starting with yourself. This can be challenging. But it is essential.
Becoming the Queen of your realm
At this stage of the programme you will be called to step into your power, to establish the terms and conditions of your relationships and clear the points of view that may make it difficult to establish and hold boundaries. You will be introduced to teachings about Feminine power from the tantric wisdom traditions.
Path of freedom
The outcome of the programme is a particular type of freedom that includes: the freedom of self expression, the freedom to state boundaries, the freedom to know your sexual potential, the freedom of choice, the freedom of clear seeing and freedom from binding patterns and misplaced loyalties.
Most importantly, you will know how to hold your power in relationship, which has nothing to do with entering into toxic power battles. Those will be a feature of your past. This is the strength and confidence you need as a foundation to look for the supportive partner you want or to decide that now is not the time for dating, while knowing that you can risk loving, and also letting go when necessary, accepting both pleasure and pain as natural on the path of love.
What you learn will also benefit the non romantic relationships in your life.
- You will have a map to guide your ongoing unfolding into the embrace of the sensuous, deep Feminine, partnered by the deep Masculine.
- You will have practices that work with your personal feminine power strengths for your continuing exploration and evolution.
- You will feel more complete and happy within yourself, which may change the type of partner you look for – or the type of relationship you enter into. And if you are in a partnership, you may find it changes – for the better. (You could also decide that it is time for it to end.)
- Your broader vision for relationship includes your commitment to your work and your children. You will feel more grounded, more connected and more able to stay in your own energy field.
- You will understand the basic natural laws of energy including laws of attraction and the esoteric principles of right relationship.
- Most importantly, your natural, innate sexual/creative/shakti energy will be flowing and guiding your life.
The journey features:
- Weekly coaching calls
- Daily connection during critical stages of your journey
- Practices to support your objectives
- Recorded meditations/visualisations to support the healing content
- Leading edge tools of Awakening Coaching and Deeper Love Coaching plus energy practices from the Feminine tantric wisdom traditions, in which I have been training for more than 10 years.
- Other supportive, educational content